Lighterlife was looking to grow in a number of channels and in particular to develop its Business-to-Business (B2B) opportunities including organic growth with its current franchise base, exploring new B2B channels outside of the core offering and international expansion. Magium was selected to deliver the project based on its specialism in integration.
The existing solution was limited in many functional areas, making the platform difficult to support. The new solution needed to be widely used with a wide range of supporting development tools.
The current B2B site was aged and built on an old platform. It was heavily customised and circumvented some basic functionality of the system. It was limited in many functional areas and was difficult to support. Magium designed and built a powerful B2B platform which now serves as a platform for expanded growth.
Feature Rich Functionality
Is fully integrated into SAP to take stock and pricing data and to pass back financial information.
- Allows customer specific pricing.
- Provides the functionality for delivery on specific dates to customers in the UK and Ireland.
- Features a rich account area, giving customers full visibility of their order history.
- The site is also multi-currency to allow Irish payments in euros.
Lighterlife now have an up to date B2B platform to serve the company for at least the next 5 years. The new solution has provided Lighterlife with a number of business benefits, including:
- The ability to set up advanced online promotions including time bound promotions.
- Advanced user account area including order history, detailed wish lists, credit notes and invoice printing.
- Multiple payment options including on account, payment on order with discount, partial payment and forced order payment.
- Order sizes limited by both credit limit, and available credit at the time of the order.
Lighterlife’s new B2B system is extremely easy to administer and use by non-technical members of the team and interfaces seamlessly with the back office SAP system.
Let's talk about how we can help you
Get in touch
Fill out the form below to get in touch with our team and find out how Magium can help you with your eCommerce requirements.
Request a FREE Consultation
Don't know where to start with your eCommerce strategy? We have an impressive history of producing engaging solutions to meet our clients' objectives.
Request our free consultation with no obligation and discover the opportunities available to you to grow your online presence and ultimately your revenue.