The Royal British Legion appointed Magium’s developers to redevelop its existing Magento ecommerce solution with a focus on usability, best practice and conversion optimisation. The solution also had to be capable of handling extremely large volumes of traffic during peak periods.
World-Class Ecommerce for the Royal British Legion
Globally recognised charity, The Royal British Legion, sees online sales soar after delivering a new, fully integrated ecommerce solution with Magium
Magium’s developers worked closely with The Royal British Legion to understand its business objectives and future goals before developing a full project plan and specification. The solution had to be easy to use for The Royal British Legion’s range of customers whilst offering best practice ecommerce features, including:
- Streamlined checkout process with a one-step checkout
- Integration of Feefo throughout the user journey
- Improved navigation structure
- Responsive design
As part of the ecommerce development project, Magium partnered with an innovative personalisation software, PureClarity, to provide smart site search and personalised merchandising for The Royal British Legion. Following a seamless integration, The Royal British Legion is now able to segment its website visitors based on their behaviour and present personalised content, search results and product recommenders.
The Royal British Legion has seen extraordinary results following the launch of the new Poppy Shop. Visits, sales and average order value have all increased to an all-time high. The new solution has provided additional benefits, including:
- The ability to run personalised campaigns based on visitors’ on-site behaviour
- Best practice user journey with improved navigation and advanced search
- Less management time with automated, personalised product recommenders featured throughout the site
- Advanced reporting, providing a complete overview of ecommerce activity